Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't stop me now Freddy

soooooooo.. this is pretty much the best things I've ever seen. Being that
1. Queen is one of my top 3 all time favorite bands
2. this is one of my all time favorite Queen songs.

.... enjoy

Brian & Eileen's Wedding Music Video. from LOCKDOWN projects on Vimeo.


I wish these people were my clients

And another little diddy for the lovers o Queen....

and more, I can't help myself. This is probably the weirdest viedo I've ever seen.. but still great. no one else could pull off a full body, cow print, spandex suit but Freddy.

And I can't help but post a photo or 2 of Freddy Mercury, he's awesome. Ok, and last night, we were watching the finale for American Idol and Queen come on stage.. For a split second my heart fluttered at the thought of seeing Freddy Mercury on stage until I remembered, he's dead. I think I died a little inside... so sad.
Last summer my sister and I were driving and Queen came on, I sang my little heart out as usual until I realized Jackie didn't know any of the words.. WHAT.... MY sister doesn't know the words to Bohemian Rhapsody??? So I gave her the small task of memorizing a list I made of select Queen hits so we could enjoy a good sing along. She came back a few months later and dominated my ipod. yes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
A-MA-ZING..haha

side note: if anyone finds an awesome Freddy Mercury or Queen shirt, let me know where. I mean a good one, not some common one. OR- a lifesize cardboard cut out of Freddy..
Grayson is jealous of my love for Freddy.... :]

No comments: