Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nice words from a groomsman...

"I just wanted to thank you for shooting my best friend Tom's wedding. The photos came out beautiful. He left in the middle of the Laker game to view the photos for 20 minutes. That should speak for itself. Ebony and one of her bridesmaids sat and looked at the photos tonight for over two hours. I tried unsuccessfully to remove them from the room so we could all go out, but my efforts failed miserably. They were in full reminiscing mode. It means a lot to me that they have those photos. Ever since I met Ebony, she's always had a camera nearby and photography is a massive part of her life. To see her genuinely smile at all of the photos and gush about how great they were was a highlight of my night. As they move on to the next chapter in their lives, it will be a blessing to look back and see those moments captured."
-Jason
Photobucket

No comments: